Please complete the form below to submit your audition notice to Backstage Utah.
Your notice will be reviewed and we will contact you if we need further clarification.
Before you press Send, please use this checklist to ensure that you have included all of the important information:
- What the auditioner will need to come prepared with (i.e., resume, headshot, a monologue, song, prepared scene, etc.)
- The name of the production
- The name of the director
- The name of the production company
- The type of production (musical, comedy, drama, etc.)
- What roles are being cast, and what, generally, you’re looking for in those roles (also, please announce any roles that are pre-cast. You don’t need to announce who will be taking the roles, just which roles are already filled).
- Where actors can pick up sides (if you have them available).
- When Callbacks will be held (if applicable).
- When and where the show will be performed and when and where rehearsals will be held (most often forgotten, and most often asked question).
- If this will be a paid role, or if paid roles are available.
- Also, please mention if there is any type of “participation” fee you’ll be charging.